Monday, November 30, 2015

I wrote this poem about Jayden when i first met him

Poem

I've met this new guy
he's mysterious and sweet
me makes me feel new feelings
and makes my dead and broken heart beat.

He is just like me
been thrown around and scarred
maybe he could be my escape
it surely couldn't be that hard.

He knows my past
We have the same fears
We share our inner demons
We've been haunted through the years.

For us, things have gone wrong,
and things have gone right
but we will make it through
with our hands clasped so tight.

We've survived this long
no point in giving up now
you have opened my eyes
and i still wonder how.

Should i take this chance
wear my heart on my sleeve?
Put my heart on the line
For him to take or leave?

I guess i'll have to wait and take my chances
see where this door leads me
maybe this will be my chance to be set free?
All i can do is hope and believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment