Monday, November 30, 2015

Hello, all. Opinion time. Am i wrong for not wanting to give up on Jayden? I genuinely feel like he is the guy I'm supposed to grow old with. But if he doesn't feel the same way, then i don't want to keep holding on if he doesn't feel the same way. But love isn't supposed to be something you give up on, right? If you really feel like it should work? I'm so conflicted. UGH life. I wish there was some way to just know if he is the one. I need to know if he is the right one. I need to know if i'm just wasting time. There is just so much going on in my head. I wish he were here to talk it all out with me. I think what hurts the most is that he made this huge deal about wanting me to wait for him while he's gone, and how he wants someone to come home to. And now he is saying i need to move on. Like, what the heck?? i have every right to be confused, don't i? *sigh* Well, if you feel like it, please comment and give me advice as to what the heck i should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment