Monday, November 30, 2015

Hey all! Me again. Currently I am sitting on a bus, on my way to my second school. (Yes, I go to two schools). I am waiting for Jayden to write me. I just watched this video this girl recommended to me: "don't hug me I'm scared". Yeah,I highly recommend NOT watching it. And if you feel so inclined to do so, don't come crying to me when you're scarred for life. So right now I'm listening to " Fidelity " by Jasmine Thompson. Good song. I hope I get an email from him soon. He didn't email last week, so I'm hoping he does today. I'll let you know if he does! So enough about me, how are you all doing? I hope you're great! Oh! So I made cookies last night! they are really yummy. For those of you who are hungry, my apologies. Man, it is crazy how music can effect your mood. The song "fix you" by coldplay. Yeah, this one brings up memories. Ex's: who needs em, right? Yeah. Do you ever feel really alone? Like, you're surrounded by people, and they're talking to you, but some part of you can't help but feel like it wouldn't make a difference if you were there or not? It's like you're an inconvenience. Everyone's lives would be better without you in them.
I know I'm not the only person who feels this way. Sometimes it's easier for you to just lay on bed, and cry, and feel bad for yourself. Trust me, I'm the queen of pity parties. But I promise you that no matter where you go wrong in life, no matter what you're going through, you will be okay. Okay? Here is poem that might help you when you're missing someone who has left you.

After a while you learn
The subtle difference between
Holding a hand and chaining a soul
And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning
And company doesn't always mean security.

And you begin to learn
That kisses aren't contracts
And presents aren't promises
And you begin to accept your defeats
With your head up and your eyes ahead
With the grace of a woman
Not the grief of a child.

And you learn
To build all your roads on today
Because tomorrow's ground is
Too uncertain for plans
And futures have a way
Of falling down in mid flight

After a while you learn
That even sunshine burns if you get too much
So you plant your own garden
And decorate your own soul
Instead of waiting
For someone to bring you flowers.

And you learn
That you really can endure
That you really are strong
And you really do have worth
And you learn, and you learn,
With every goodbye you learn.

Have a good day, my loves :) remember, you can get through this. And I'll be here to help you through it.

1 comment: