Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I'm not really sure how to start this one, all my witty beginnings are gone. #brainfart. Just kidding. So.. who wants to hear about my crazy day yesterday?? (I'm gonna pretend at least one person raised their hand). Alrighty!! So, yesterday morning. i was in seminary, and we had to switch seats and i was sat next to a girl that i absolutely despise. So that sucks. Then, in second hour, i got to English and i looked down and there was a huuuge rip in the inside thigh of my pants. So i had to go to the bathroom and change into my chef pants form EVIT, and my pants and shirt looked terrible together! And my tablemates made sure to tell me that. -_- little stinkers. So then i had to take a test in my math class next hour. THAT sucked. So then i had lunch. I went to the cafeteria and sat with my friends in there, and really did't feel like talking. Not to mention i am still super bummed about the jayden thing. So i got to EVIT and it wasn't too bad. But i had to make chocolate Ganache. I dipped these balls of chocolate and peanut butter mousse. (it was pretty good.) So i didn't realize until after the bell rang that i got chocolate all over my chef pants. Then i had to get on the bus to go home, and everybody in the back of the bus was making jokes and saying i had gone to the bathroom in my pants and gotten it on the front. And some kids were throwing acorns at my head! There is a bump on my forehead from one. (They threw pretty hard).But one of them was cute so it's okay xD. So. Yeah. Oh and i was having really bad stomach cramps on top of all that. So after dinner last night, my mo dad and i went to get ice cream form cold stone. Well, when we walked in, i saw that the guy i used to talk to that was a complete jerk to me, works there! So yeah that was awkward. But my milkshake was good so it wasn't too bad. So that was my day yesterday! Party, right? Well, i have to go to mutual soon. Mauri was supposed to go with me but i guess not anymore :/ oh well. Well, i'll update some more poems before i go. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment